We Are Here To Help You.
The most common feeling that people go through when at the beginning of a family law situation is one of confusion and helplessness. To have an attorney represent you in court usually costs thousands of dollars, and it may go higher if the case continues to drag on. It is our goal to provide individuals and families with affordable legal help.
Court Orders. Made Easy.
Whatever your family law issue may be, if you are unable to come to an agreement with the other party, you could face a very difficult situation. Even when parties agree verbally, it is a very real possibility that problems might arise in the future. Most people find that a legally binding document, or a court order signed by a judge, is the best way to ensure that both parties have to follow what has been agreed to or ordered by a judge.
There are also times when individuals and families may outgrow their court orders, or find that there is a need to have them modified. The truth is that things can change. Whatever your issues may be, United Family Resources is happy to provide a consultation to see if we can help. Please take a quick minute to fill out the form below. We will be with you shortly!
- I just got served. What do I do?
- The parent(s) have a history of breaking the law. How do I protect my grandchildren from them?
- My grandchildren live with me. How do I let the parent see them and know they have to give them back to me?
- The parents are getting a divorce. They want the children to stay with me. What do I do?
- Do you help grandparents with child support issues?
- The parents are not following the court orders. I am tired of this. What are my options?
- I am a grandparent. Do I have rights to see my grandchildren?
- My grandchildren are not in a very good home. I think it would be in the best interest for them to live with me while the parent(s) get their act together. Can you help?